Cardiovascular Care Associates (CCA)
Cardiovascular Care Associates (CCA) was founded in 2012 to provide state of the art cardiac care to patients of this region. All the consultants associated have established their names in the field of cardiology by adopting patient centric approach and striving for excellence. CCA is committed 24×7 to their patients and primary care providers for better outcome in cardiovascular diseases.
Our cardiology department is optimised with the latest equipment like Cath Lab, Echo Machines, Ventilators, IABPs etc for both interventional and noninterventional treatment.
- ECG, 2D Echo, TMT
- Holter, Loop Recorder
- Stress Echo, Contrast Echo, TEE(Transesophageal Echocardiogram)
- Coronary Interventions – Coronary Angiographies & Angioplasties, PAMI, Rotational Atherectomy
- Peripheral Interventions – Renal and Carotid Angiographies & Angioplasties, Endovascular Repair of Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection
- Pediatric Intervention: Device Closure ASD(Atrial Septal Defect), VSD(Ventricular Septal Defect) & PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Structural Heart Disease: Valvuloplasty
- EP Study & RF Ablation
- Cardiac Pacing, Pacemaker Implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Implantable Defibrillator Therapy