Dr Anish Nagpal
DR ANISH P NAGPAL
M.S., F.I.A.G.E.S, F.A.I.S
Consultant Gastro Surgeon & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Bariatric and Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgeon
- Dr. Anish P Nagpal is an experienced Surgical Gastreonterologist & does all Advance Laparoscopic GI, Bariatric Surgery & Hepatobiliary, Colorectal Surgeries , hernia surgery at Ahmedabad.
- After completing M.S ( General Surgery) in 2006, he further pursued his Surgical Gastroenterology training from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, a famous institute in Northern India
- Thereafter, he went for advanced training Fellowship in GI & Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery, Department of HBP surgery, Asan Medical Centre, Seoul, S Korea
- Later he completed Certification of training in Advanced Laparoscopic Bariatric, Endoluminal & Metabolic Surgery at IRCAD, Strasbourg France December 2016
- Severe Colonic Complications requiring Sub-Total Colectomy in Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis—A Retrospective Study of 8 Patients. Indian Journal of Surgery, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s12262-012-0717-z. Nagpal AP, Soni H, Haribhakti SP.
- Surgical treatment of giant hepatic hemangiomas: technical point of view. Am Surg. 2011 Jan;77(1):48-54.Choi J, Lee YJ, Hwang DW, Chon SH, Nagpal A, Park KM. Division of Hepato-Biliary & Pancreas Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, Korea
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Percutaneous Hydatid Cystectomy: A novel curative approach for segment 7 Hydatid Cyst of the Liver. H Soni, Anish Nagpal, S Haribhakti, B Zumkhawala. Surg Laparosc EndoscPercutan Tech 2011;e253- e255.
- Anish P. Nagpal, Harshad Soni and Sanjiv Haribhakti. Techniques and Innovations- Hybrid Single-incision Laparoscopic Restorative Proctocolectomy with Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis for Ulcerative Colitis. Indian Journal of Surgery .Volume 72, Number 5, 400-403, DOI: 10.1007/s12262-010-0125
- Nagpal AP, Soni H, Haribhakti SP. Single-incision laparoscopic Restorative Proctocolectomy with Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis for Ulcerative Colitis: First Indian experience and literature review. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2010 Jun 17
- Nagpal AP, Soni H, Haribhakti SP. Retrospective evaluation of patients of GERD treated with Laparoscopic Nissen’s Fundoplication. J Min Access Surg. April-June 2010. Volume 6. Issue 2.
- Nagpal AP, Soni H, Haribhakti SP. Is Oesophageal manometery must before Laparoscopic Fundoplication? Analysis of 46 consecutive patients treated without preoperative manometery Accepted 26/10/10. J Min Access Surg. July-September 2010. Volume 6. Issue 3
- Nagpal AP, Soni H, Haribhakti SP. Left hepatic vein injury during laparoscopic antireflux surgery for large para-oesophageal hiatus hernia. J Min Access Surg 2009;5:72-4
- The Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract (SSAT)
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterologists (IASG)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (IAGES)
- Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India (SELSI)
- IMA – Indian Medical Association
- ASI – Association of Surgeons of India
Awards & Recognitions
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons Travel Grant EAES 2016, Amsterdam 16-18th June.
- International Bursary for young Surgeons, April 2010, Liverpool, UK by
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland (ASGBI).
- Travel Bursary, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterologists Annual
- Meeting (IASG), 2009, Mumbai, India
- International Visiting Scholar, March- June 2009. Dept. of HepatoBiliary and Pancreas,Asan Medical Centre, Seoul. S Korea
- Travel Award, IHPBA World Congress 2008, Mumbai, India