Dr Jaimin N. Dave
Dr. Jaimin N. Dave
M.B.B.S , M.D.( MEDICINE) D. N. B. (CARDIOLOGY)
- M.B.B.S (August 2006- March 2011) from M.P.SHAH Govt Medical College, Jamnagar. (GMC – 47096)
- Internship from B.J. Govt Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- M.D. Medicine (May 2012-June 2015) from P.D.U Govt Medical college, Rajkot. (GMC -22519)
- Senior Resident in GMERS Gandhinagar from July 2015 to Dec 2015 and Senior Resident at V S Hospital, Ahmdabad from Dec 2015- May 2016
- D N B (Cardiology) at ARMY HOSPITAL RESEARCH AND REFFERAL, DELHI CANTT ( 1200 beded hospital and tertiary refferal center of Indian Army, Navy and Airforce) from May 2016- May 2019.
- Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty ( Radial and Femoral approach) (More than 1000 procedures done individually)
- Hands on experience of advanced technique like FFR, IVUS and OCT at Army Hospital Reaseach and Refferal.
- Temporary pacemaker implanataion
- Permenant pacemaker ( Single and Dual Chamber) , AICD ( Single and Dual Chanmber) and Combo devices like CRT- P and CRT – D.
- Balloon mitral Valvotomy , Balloon Pulmonary Valvotomy and Balloon Aortic Valvotomy.
- Paediatric device closure procedues like ASD , VSD, PDA and Cath Study of paediatric patients.
- During my residency, I have assisted complex interventions like CTO, Rotaablation, Bifurcatrion and Trifurcation procedure, TASH (For HOCM), and Tranaortic Valve Replacement.
- Non invasive cardiology in form of 2D echocardiography (Adult and Paediatric) Trans Esophageal Echocardiography, Dobutamine Stress Echo, Contrast Echo, TMT and 24 hr Holter anaysis.
- Thesis on Left atrial appendage velocities before and after PTMC in patients of Severe Mitral Stenosis. (Thesis to National Board)
- Use of modified MPA cathater for enterning pulmonary artery in pediatric patient.
- CSI 2018 Poster Presentation on LAA Velocities before and after PTMC in patients of Severe Mitral Stenosis.
- Case report of absent left pulmonary artery of 26 years of old patient.
- “Most outstanding student” during cardiology residency – award given by Brig S K MALANI.
- Thesis on 50 cases of complicated snake bite cases – ( M D Thesis)
- Poster on Gittleman’s syndrome (Rare Renal Case Report) at API CON 2014
- Able to deal sympathetically in sensitive circumstances.
- Good clinical knowledge with work experience & communication skills.
- Keeping up to date with the latest treatments, medicines and medical developments.
- A willingness to accept responsibility.
- CRITICAL CARDIAC PATIENTS.
Trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with willingness of serving patients by sucessfuly diagnosing, treating and also managing their illneses and diseases. I am easy going by nature and able to get along with other healthcare profesionals, colleagues and also seniors.