Dr. Ankit Raiyani
Dr. Ankit Raiyani
MBBS, MD, DNB
Dr Ankit Raiyani had completed post-graduation in General Medicine from Lokmanya Tilak Hospital, Sion, Mumbai. In his 3 years training of DNB Hematology at Sahyadri Hospital, Pune, he has acquired considerable experience in management of benign and malignant hematological disorders. He has experience of more than 150 autologous and allogeneic bone marrow transplant procedures for various hematological disorders. Currently he is working at Qure Hematology Oncology Centre, Ahmedabad with attachments with various multispeciality hospitals. His primary interests are in malignant hematology and bone marrow transplants. He has published papers and done oral and poster presentations at various national and international conferences.
- Qure hematology oncology center, Nr Parimal garden, Ahmedabad 1 PM to 6 PM
- Epic Hospital 10AM to 12 PM
- Sterling hospital, Memnagar 6 PM to 7 PM
Panel attachments: CIMS hospital, HCG hospital, Avron Hospital, Kakadiya Hospital, Star Hospital, Savior Hospital
|Title of qualification||Specialty||Institute||Awarding body|
|DNB||Hematology||Sahyadri Speciality hospital, Pune||National Board of Examinations|
|MD||General Medicine||Lokmanya Tilak Municipal medical college and general hospital, Sion, Mumbai||Maharashtra University of Health sciences, Nashik|
|MBBS||-||Krishna Institute of medical sciences, Karad||Maharashtra University of Health sciences, Nashik|
Posts held including current post held in the past 5 years:
|Start date and finish date||Job title and specialty||Name of institution|
|1/8/17- till now||Consultant in Hematology|
|Qure hematology oncology center, Parimal garden, Ahmedabad.|
|3/2/17- 31/7/17||Hematology Senior Resident||Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, Pune.|
|3/2/14- 2/2/17||DNB Clinical Haematology Resident||Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, Pune.|
|3/8/13- 9/2/14||Senior Registrar in General Medicine and ICU||ESIC Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science and ResearchMahatamaGandhiMemorialHospital,Parel, Mumbai.|
|1/8/12 – 31/7/13||Senior Registrar in General Medicine||Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General hopsital, Sion, Mumbai.|
|2/5/09 – 1/5/12||Resident in MD General Medicine||LokmanyaTilak Municipal General hopsital, Sion, Mumbai.|
2009- 2012: Conducting ward clinics for undergraduates, Lokmanya Tilakmunicipalmedicalcollege,Sion,Mumbai.
2012-2013: Conducting ward clinics and lectures on general medicine topics for undergraduates, Lokmanya Tilak municipal medical college, Sion, Mumbai.
Presentations and Publications:
- J C Patel Award Oral Presentation: “Allogeneic stem cell transplantation for the treatment of aplastic anemia” for Haematocon 2015, Bangalore.
- Poster presentation- “Transplacentally Acquired Maternal T Lymphocytes In Severe Combined Immunodeficiency” for Haematocon 2015, Bangalore.
- Poster presentation (non-presenting author)- “Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant for Severe Aplastic Anemia”, EBMT 2016, Valencia.
- Poster presentation (non-presenting author)- “Statistical Evaluation of APTT Clot Waveform Patterns (APTT- CWP) in sequential samples of Severe Hemophilia A patients receiving long acting Clotting Factor Concentrates (CFC) – an Observational Study”, ISTH 2017 congress, Berlin.
- Publication-Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis in a young postpartal female.BMJ Case Reports. 2011.
- Poster presentation (non-presenting author)- “The Etiology of Acute Meningoencephalitis- is Early Diagnosis Still a Challenge?” 13th Asian Oceanian Congress of Neurology, Melbourne.
- Poster presentation– “Case of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis” for MAPCON 2011, Mumbai.
- Poster presentation– “HIV & Motor Neuron Disease” for MAPCON 2011, Mumbai.
- Poster presentation– “Burkitt’s lymphoma- CNS presentation” for MAPCON 2011, Mumbai.
- Poster presentation– “Glycogen storage disease with nephrotic syndrome” for MAPCON 2011, Mumbai.